Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Da Fisherman Go Hawaiian

Hawaiian shirt w/ fishing lures
Every now and then you need to let go and channel your inner whatever.

My groove thing is bass fishing while wearing tacky looking Hawaiian shirts from Wave Shoppe. Pictured on the left is my newest addition to my already awesome shirt collection, it's a cotton Hawaiian shirt with fishing lures!

Most of the lures on the shirt are bass fishing lures, depicted are crank baits, plastic worms, stick baits and bobbers. Yes, I am claiming bobbers can and are being used for bass fishing.

Any child that had grown up around fishing has tossed out the proverbial hook, minnow and bobber combination at some point in their life.

I would show you a picture of me wearing the fishing lure Hawaiian shirt with a trophy fish except for I have not taken any trophy fish while wearing it, but I will.

Luckily I do have a pre-spawn picture from  the Colorado river to share. I will fish anywhere any place, but I prefer major rivers such as the Colorado or the mighty Mississippi river.

One thing you can count on is that I will almost always be wearing a crazy looking Hawaiian shirt from Wave Shoppe.

Of course Fathers Day is coming up soon so I would imagine that in the near future I will be getting some new threads that I can add to my already expansive wardrobe. If your into this or know someone that is, have a look at the mens Hawaiian shirt collection offered by Wave Shoppe. The shirts are well constructed, reasonably priced, as well as made in the USA.



No comments:

Post a Comment